I should mention that I have been to over 10 salons with cobones & almost always had the best service. NOT in this case. Few things I should comment on, not only was the staff very uptight, angry and did not say a single word to me through out the whole Gelish/Shellac process.
1. They did not wash my hands nor feet before putting on manicure or after. Not even a wet wipe!
2. They did not give me the promise foot/hand scrub that was said in the voucher.
3. I requested french nail polish, she never asked if they should be straight lines or curves, she did them as she wished.
4. ANY Nail beauty expert does not file and cut cuticles AFTER applying nail polish!! Not only that but she was doing all her work in super speed so it was a horrible job!
5. Their equipment that they used did not look like they were cleaned very often! I went to a separate salon a few days later and had the Gelish nail polish removed because it turned out HORRIBLE. absolutely the worst nail experience of my life!